Search

OakieTags

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 26 guests online.

Recent comments

Affiliations

ResolveMap

Welcome to the Oaktable

Welcome to the OakTable. The OakTable network is a network for the Oracle scientist, who believes in better ways of administering and developing Oracle based systems. The network is an informal organisation, which will get together at various Oracle events.

Oaktable Challenge

The OakTable Challenge goes live whenever the OakTable Network sets up a stand at any of the public user-oriented events. Previous events which have seen an OakTable stand include: Miracle Open World, the UK Oracle User Group annual conference, and the Rocky Mountain Oracle User Group annual conference.

The OakTable Challenge is simple. Ask us (The OakTable members) any technical Oracle-related question and if we cannot provide you with either a solution or/and answer like, "yes", "no", "we need more information" or "cannot be done" within 24 hours, we'll give you a T-shirt that states that you challenged the OakTable Network - and won!

  • 12 Free eBooks On R Programming http://t.co/pH4KZrXuKe 42 weeks 3 days ago
  • @cwarticki Yes, but there’s a never ending list of products you have to say Y or N to. Feels clumsy with multiple Oracle homes. 42 weeks 3 days ago
  • Too busy playing Battleships. D5 anyone?"@leighsales: We invited the Immigration Minister Scott Morrison to join program but is unavailable" 42 weeks 3 days ago
  • Yet another perfect day to spend lunchtime cycling around picturesque Lake Burley Griffin in sunny #Canberra #Rideabike 42 weeks 3 days ago
  • @ChrisAntognini "The first 90% of the book takes 90% of the time; the final 10% takes the other 90%" paraphrase - source unknown 42 weeks 3 days ago